Saturday Night London Theatre
2 days - by Coach
Price from £184.95 per person*
Departures from 13th May 2017 to 16th Dec 2017
Single person supplement : £30.00 per person
A 2 day weekend break with a ticket for a Saturday night West End show. Experience the drama of the West End with a ticket for a Saturday night performance of a top show!
You can also explore this great capital city which offers amazing sights, historic landmarks and lots more! London is the shopping capital of the world. From the market stalls at Covent Garden to the bustling fashion stores of Oxford Street and the luxury department stores of Harrods, and Fortnum & Mason, there is retail therapy to appeal to the most discerning of shoppers.
This tour is organised and operated by Omega Holidays plc ABTA V4782 ATOL 6081
- Return coach travel from your chosen local departure point
- A ticket for a Saturday evening performance of the West End show of your choice from our fabulous selection
- Overnight stay in a twin/double bedded room* at a 3 or 4 star hotel within 20 miles of Central London
- Full English breakfast
- Services of an Omega Holidays coach driver/tour representative
- VAT at the government's prevailing rate at the date of travel
* Based on two people sharing a room. A room for single person occupancy is offered, subject to availability, at a supplement of £30pp for the break.
Day 1: After a morning departure from your local area, our coach will travel to your hotel, arriving in the afternoon. About 50 minutes after arrival, our coach will take you into central London and will drop you at our theatre drop–off point which is nearest to your theatre. You will have some free time before the start of your show. After your show, our coach will pick you up from the theatre drop–off point and return you to your hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 2: After breakfast you will have some free time in London, before commencing the homeward journey during the afternoon.
If you would like to join our mailing list then please enter your email address below.